Patient Care Technician Nights
Location: Mckinney, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19020810
We are looking for PCTs to work in one of our Baylor Scott & White Hospitals.
Our Patient Care Technicians (PCTs), under supervision of the Registered Nurse, provides direct patient care by assisting the RN to meet patient and family needs. Our PCTs follow our plan of care, which includes the age, and/or developmental stage of the patient, maintains a clean and orderly workplace patient care environment and is complaint with all infection control practices. The PCT will assist in patient care, including examinations and procedures and will obtain records patient vital signs, heights, weights, nutritional intake and output, and perform Dextrosticks. The PCT will routinely perform EKGs, and other unit specific duties.
- Location/Facility - Baylor Scott & White - McKinney
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Acute Care Unit, Oncology Unit
- Shift/Schedule - Full Time Nights. Three 12 -hour shifts with rotating weekends
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required
- BLS is required within 90 days of hire
Community / Marketing Title: Patient Care Technician Nights
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mckinney, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.