*General Surgery Physician Brenham Clinic
Location: Brenham, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20000336
Baylor Scott and White - Brenham
Baylor Scott and White ï¿½ Brenham is seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon for a position in our 60-bed acute-care hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center in Brenham, TX.
This specialty care clinic operates adjacent to the hospital, and the medical center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and offers a wide network of medical and surgical services.
We are seeking a General Surgeon with a passion for patient care to grow within our Department of Surgery, General Surgery practice.
- Join a team of two experienced General Surgeons.
- Bread and butter general surgery.
- At least three years of associated experience preferred, but will consider new graduates.
- Build upon and support an established program of excellence for general surgery.
About Brenham, TX
- Centrally located between Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio
- Rapidly growing and thriving community, great for children and young adults
- Low crime rate, lower cost of living, and higher compensation = Better quality of life
- Outstanding exemplary public, private, and parochial school options
- Set among the green rolling hills of Central Texas, Brenham is a place filled with history and unexpected discoveries. The picturesque city lies in the heart of bluebonnet country where you can two-step into the past, enjoy the local wines and get a scoop of your favorite ice cream at Blue Bell Creameries.
- Explore the streets of historic downtown featuring quaint antique and specialty shops, as well as a variety of Texas-inspired dining, lodging and historic sites.
- Arts, entertainment, nightlife and more than 40 bed-and-breakfast inns make living in Brenham feel like stepping into a postcard.
For additional information, please send your CV and direct your inquiry to:
Teresa Washington, Physician Recruiter - Teresa.Washington1@BSWHealth.org ; 512-509-0034
Join Baylor Scott & White Health
The largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott and White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott and White Healthcare. Known for exceptional patient care for more than a century, Baylor Scott and White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 500 patient care sites, 5,800 affiliated physicians and 35,000 employees as well as the Scott and White Health Plan.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: *General Surgery Physician Brenham Clinic
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brenham, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.