Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Physician
Location: Waco, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20000424
Baylor Scott and White
Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
Baylor Scott and White and Hillcrest Physician Services is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to join the Baylor Scott & White Health - Hillcrest Physician Services in Waco, TX.
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history. Candidates should be able to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostic test in and expedient and professional manner. Candidates should also be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
* Location/Facility - Baylor Scott & White - Hillcrest Physician Services, Waco, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
* Specialty/Department/Practice - Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
* Shift/Schedule - Full-time
* Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
* 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
* CME reimbursement and paid time off
* Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Medical Degree
- Texas Medical License
- BE/BC in field of specialty
Community / Marketing Title: Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Physician
Location_formattedLocationLong: Waco, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.