Part-Time HIM Analyst III- McKinney, TX
Location: Mckinney, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20000439
The Health Information Management (HIM) Analyst III is responsible and accountable for a wide variety of functions within the HIM Department including coordination of the Physician incomplete area; process and compile statistics for the delinquency listing; process and monitor the coding billhold reports. The HIM Analyst II maintain the master patient index; timely and accurate chart analysis; timely and accurate processing of requests for protected health information; and provide quality control auditing for scanning/imaging.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented and has excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Baylor Scott & White Health
- Shift/Schedule - Part-Time: Monday, Friday and Saturday (required) 7:30am-4:00pm
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience is required
- 3+ Years of experience is required
Community / Marketing Title: Part-Time HIM Analyst III- McKinney, TX
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mckinney, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.