EBI Developer 3
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20000880
The EBI Developer 3 is responsible to provide functional and technical software analysis and programming of applications in support of business and clinical functions. This position participates with end users and application teams to understand the necessary requirements to prepare and implement software changes as designed and contributes by conducting and leading the analysis, recommendation for corrective actions, and resolution of problems within an application.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Develop, test, and document simple to complex computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- Lead, or work independently with design, coding, and testing of program changes to achieve high-quality, error-free output.
- Ensure support and technical documentation, service desk routing and knowledge base entries are up to date, test scripts thoroughly, and describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections in support of new or modified program(s) or project related work.
- Act as the application subject matter expert (SME) when assigned to project teams, collaborate with end users to re-create steps necessary to identify and locate the source of a problem within the software code and articulate root cause, corrective analysis and recommendation to IT Management.
- Achieve defined Service Level Agreements, provide mentorship to assigned programmer/analysts and perform on call duties as assigned.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
- EXPERIENCE: 4+ Years of experience required
- CERTIFCATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION: EPIC (EPICCERT) Certification required
Community / Marketing Title: EBI Developer 3
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.