Breast Imaging Fellow
Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20001092
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Breast Imaging Fellow to join an outstanding radiology program. The Breast Imaging Fellow will work in close relationship with other members of the Radiology team.
- Location/Facility ï¿½ Temple, TX
- Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Radiology/Breast Imaging Fellowship
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full time, days
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: Breast Imaging Fellow
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.