Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20001198
- Join an established neurology practice to provide general neurological care to patients primarily in an outpatient clinic setting, with some inpatient.
- The work schedule is Monday-Friday in support of clinic business hours and patient care needs.
- Night/weekend call is expected to be 1:8, shared amongst the team.
- The Department of Neurology at Baylor Scott & White Health in Central Texas is currently comprised of 25 neurologists, 6 APPs, along with nursing and administrative support.
- Academic affiliation with Texas A&M College of Medicine to teach medical students and residents.
- Active ACGME approved neurology residency program
About Baylor Scott & White Health:
Regarded as one of the best areas to live and work in Texas and ranked 6th most affordable place to live in the U.S. in 2019, Temple enjoys a robust economy and a cost of living thatï¿½s lower than the national average. Temple is conveniently located between several major cities in Texas, only 60 miles north of Austin and 120 miles south of the Dallas Fort Worth area. The community is enriched with a family-friendly, small town culture, great schools and two beautiful lakes. The area is ideal for those who enjoy living in a smaller community but want to easily access big cities.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits: At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME paid days off per year
A formal application along with a CV must be completed online to be considered.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: Neurologist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.