Supply Chain Services Strategic Sourcing Contract Administrator - Shared Services
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20002201
The Strategic Sourcing Administrator of Supply Chain Services is responsible for contracting processes and vendor management for products and services while using effective sourcing strategies and techniques to create agreements and establish vendor relationships that meet clinical and end-user needs at the lowest possible cost. The Strategic Sourcing Administrator will direct appropriate requests to the Strategic Financial Analyst (SFA) and Value Analysis team, prepare materials in a timely fashion and load data into the system.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
The Strategic Sourcing Administrator of Supply Chain Services will be responsible in leading successful negotiations within the facilities management commodity, the development of agreements, legal policies, executive summaries, item maintenance, system updates and supplier award notifications.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
The ideal candidate must understand market dynamics in a particular market segment and have the ability to interpret market assessments, work within established policies and procedures and multitask. The ideal candidate must have strong communication, written, presentation, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills and be a team player.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Supply Chain Services; Downtown Dallas
- Shift/Schedule - Full-Time / Exempt
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO accrual beginning Day 1. Please note, benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's degree is preferred
- EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years experience required
Community / Marketing Title: Supply Chain Services Strategic Sourcing Contract Administrator - Shared Services
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.