Dialysis Technician - OP Dialysis - FT Rotating Shifts - Round Rock
Location: Round Rock, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20002473
The Dialysis Technician under supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN) or Physician, provides direct patient care by assisting RN in implementing plan of care to meet patient needs, maintains a clean and orderly work and patient care environment and assists in patient care including initiating and terminating dialysis treatments using a permanent access. The Dialysis Technician obtains and records patient vital signs, machine pressures, weights, diabetic finger sticks and reports results and observations. Technician assists patients with feeding, assembles dialysis equipment and performs established water checks and cultures.
The ideal Dialysis Technician candidate is a able to communicate effectively with patients and staff, organized, detail oriented and able to function in a fast, paced challenging environment.
ï¿½ Location/Facility - Round Rock, TX
ï¿½ Specialty/Department/Practice - Dialysis - Outpatient
ï¿½ Shift/Schedule -FT Rotating Shifts
ï¿½ Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience required
- CPR or BLS required within 30 days of hire
- Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT-BON) issued by Board of Nephrology Examiners Nursing Technology (BONENT) or Certified Dialysis Technician (CERTDIAL) issued by Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC) required
Community / Marketing Title: Dialysis Technician - OP Dialysis - FT Rotating Shifts - Round Rock
Location_formattedLocationLong: Round Rock, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.