Lab Tech II - Dallas, TX
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20002151
The Lab Tech II for Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) receives and processes specimens, performs clerical checks and support functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
The Lab Tech II will be responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory of supplies and will participate in laboratory projects and educational activities. Additional responsibilities include establishing working relationships with laboratory personnel, external customers and performing phlebotomy.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of safety and infection control and have strong verbal, written, communication and computer-software application skills. The ideal candidate must have Phlebotomy skills for all age groups and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Laboratory
- Shift/Schedule - Full-time
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO accrual beginning Day 1. Please note, benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience is required
- Laboratory Assistant experience is Medical setting is highly preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Lab Tech II - Dallas, TX
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.