VB HealthCare Associate
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20002506
The Value-Based (VB) Healthcare Associate analyzes, reviews, trends, forecasts, and presents data information that supports Baylor Scott and White Health strategy of providing safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and patient-centered care in accordance with regulatory statues, polices, and procedures. The Value-Based (VB) Healthcare Associate provides subject matter expertise and comprehensive steep measurement analytics for quality improvement initiatives across the organization.
Other job duties of the Value-Based (VB) Healthcare Associate include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting and analyze patient safety, quality improvement and other relevant data in support of hospital quality improvement strategy and quality improvement projects and in accordance with regulatory and entity-specific requirements.
- Inputting and integrate data from multiple sources within Baylor Scott and White Health, State, Regional, and National Databases. Monitors the quality and ensures the integrity of quality improvement measurement data.
- Facilitating continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities, conduct or coordinate failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA), root cause analysis (RCA), and the use of other improvement tools and techniques to improve quality, patient safety, patient perceptions about the quality and the value of service..
- Developing and disseminating ongoing and ad hoc reports to ensure that management and medical staff committees receive timely and accurate data to meet their needs in ensuring quality care and patient safety within their departments.
- Maintaining awareness of the latest developments, advancements, and trends in the field of performance measurement and reporting by attending seminars/workshops, reading professional journals, and actively participating in professional organizations.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - [Enter Spec/Dept/Prac] (i.e. Critical Care, Radiology, Family Care)
- Shift/Schedule - [Enter Shift & Schedule] (i.e. Days, Nights, PRN or Weekends; 30 hours/week_full-time_part-time)
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 4+ Years Experience
Community / Marketing Title: VB HealthCare Associate
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.