LVN Charge Family Medicine Days
Location: College Station, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20002537
The Baylor Scott & White Health LVN Charge Nurse performs assigned nursing duties, including assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care, under the direct supervision of an RN/Physician and provides supervision for other LVN activities.
Our LVN Charge Nurse manages the day-to-day activities of the department to ensure its efficient operation and continuity of quality patient care. The LVN Charge Nurse represents the nursing staff and the department to customers, both internal and external, and the community to promote good public relations.
The ideal LVN Charge Nurse will possess excellent verbal/written communication, time management and ability to meet deadlines. Self-starter with ability to work independently required.
- Location/Facility - College Station/ University Clinic
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Family Medicine
- Shift/Schedule - Full Time Days
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- H.S. Diploma/GED or equivalent experience required
- Texas License Vocational Nurse (LVN) License required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within 30 days of hire required
Community / Marketing Title: LVN Charge Family Medicine Days
Location_formattedLocationLong: College Station, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.