Collector I, Revenue Cycle at HTPN
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20002527
The Collector I, under general supervision and according to established procedures, performs collection activities for assigned accounts. The Collector I contacts patients and insurance company representatives by telephone or through correspondence to check the status of claims, obtains insurance information, processes accounts for write-off, checks on interim billings, and counsels patients on financial arrangements. The Collector I also maintains collection files on the accounts receivable system by entering detailed records consisting of any pertinent information needed for collection follow-up. In addition, the Collector I communicates with collection affiliates and provides information to the Credit Bureau in solving payment difficulties.
The ideal Collector I candidate has some Collections experience, excellent communication and customer service skills, and is able to work with difficult situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Revenue Cycle for HTPN
- Shift/Schedule -Full time, M-F
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required
- 1+ Years of experience required
- 3 years of AR/Surgical Follow-up experience highly preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Collector I, Revenue Cycle at HTPN
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.