Director, Prescription Refill (Rx) - Contact Center
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20002137
Reporting to the Clinical Director - Contact Center, the Director, Prescription Refill (Rx) ï¿½ Contact Center is responsible for the operational oversight of the Enterprise Contact Center (ECC) functions related to the Rx/Prescription Refill function.
This leader will be responsible for building a world-class contact center team, ensuring an efficient and consistent set of processes and procedures, and driving initiatives that create a ï¿½customer-for-lifeï¿½ experience.
This role will serve as a subject matter expert on ECC operations related to the Rx/Prescription Refill and will be focused on providing an exceptional experience for our patients and providers, and reducing administrative burden for the health system.
- Responsible for functions and teams related to Prescription Refill, including answering RX refill calls, processing refills, pending labs, and processing prior authorizations. This includes managing teams of medication access specialists.
- Effectively guide and lead the Rx/Prescription refill team by setting goals, directing their work / outcomes, providing insights and developing their skills
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with ECC, physicians, and organizational leadership to identify areas of opportunity and help drive outcomes
- Manages staff, organizes resources and assigns work to maximize goals for patient care and service delivery
- Hires employees based on their skills and fit for the jobs, trains and develops subordinates, and evaluates their performance against standards established. Initiates actions to improve employee satisfaction and engagement and recognizes significant accomplishments.
- Successfully lead related projects and help the ECC grow and scale over time
- Communicate business objectives across the department and supported clinic practices and drive awareness of performance within the ECC
- Manage escalated issues that pertain to the operations of RX/Prescription Refill within the ECC
- Possess strong understanding of key performance metrics and their associated drivers within a contact center
- Help facilitate and develop ECC planning and budgeting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must have deep understanding of the Prescription Refill process, pending labs and prior authorizations
- 5+ years previous experience managing teams, preferably in a Contact Center setting
- Experience managing teams in the prescription refill/pharmacy space
- Strong management and leadership experience required. Self-directed, detail-oriented, data-driven and results oriented
- Understanding of the contact center environment across people, process and technology
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams with a consultative approach across various levels
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Long term strategic planning and budgeting skills
- Strong problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Experience in project management expertise to support implementation of new features and capabilities while also working with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Epic experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ Years of experience
- Registered Pharmacist (RPh) license
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Prescription Refill (Rx) - Contact Center
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.