Location: Marble Falls, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20002843
The Director of Finance is responsible for the development and maintenance of institution-wide financial transactions, including financial planning, control, accounting, and reporting policies and practices. The Director of Finance analyzes complex financial information and provides management with reports regarding the institution financial performance and the financial effect of business plans and strategies, including performing financial modeling, analysis and business plan development. In addition, this role is responsible for work assignments, hiring/firing, developing annual goals, performance evaluations of assigned staff and maintains a focus of accountability.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Contribute to the effectiveness and accuracy of financial functions related to the finance management and operations.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely financial reporting to maintain records and ensure compliance with federal requirement.
- Act as liaison for regulatory and/or auditors to ensure the successful completion of periodic audits.
- Develop management reports and is responsible for the collection of statistical data necessary to prepare management reports.
- Manage and direct staff to create and maintain an optimal work environment.
- Coordinate budget preparation and presentation, monitors budget to maintain financial viability and ensures the effectiveness and accuracy of the cash flow reporting system.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree required
- EXPERIENCE: 7+ Years of experience required
Community / Marketing Title: Director Finance
Location_formattedLocationLong: Marble Falls, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.