CNA Continuing Care Hospital Days
Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20002909
The Certified Nursing Assistant performs various activities to support the provision of patient care under the supervision and direction of an ANM or Staff Nurse and assists RNs and LVNs in the treatment and care of patients. The PCT also provides numerous personal care services to ensure patients safety, comfort, and cleanliness. In addition, the CNA ensures patient safety and comfort while providing transfer, or assisting with mobility from one location to another in accordance with established procedures, promptly answers all patient call lights, assists in providing treatment as directed to facilitate quality patient care, and provides various treatments in accordance with unit routines and as directed.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with patients and staff in a courteous and professional manner and have a passion for providing the best care possible to promote our patients safety, comfort, and good health. The ideal candidate must have the ability to complete a nursing assistant orientation skills checklist. A Non-Violent Crisis Intervention certification is required within 6 months on psychiatric unit.
- Location/Facility - Continuing Care Hospital In Temple
- Specialty/ Department/Practice - Continuing Care Hospital
- Shift/Schedule - Full-Time Days
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent required
- Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire
- Certified Nurse Assistant required
Community / Marketing Title: CNA Continuing Care Hospital Days
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.