Location: Waco, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20001131
We are looking for Nurse Technicians to work in one of our Baylor Scott & White Hospitals.
Under supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Nurse Technician provides care according to established policies and procedures to neonatal, pediatric, adult and/or geriatric patients. The Nurse Technician reports and documents observations, assists with procedures, and performs other unit support activities as needed and assigned. Job duties are subject to change as directed by management and are based on facility-validated skill competencies. Care and skill opportunities vary by facility and nursing specialty area/unit. Eligible candidates are students enrolled in an approved diploma, associate degree, or baccalaureate degree nursing program and have completed the first semester of their nursing curriculum. Upon graduation, BSWH employees may continue to work as a Nurse Tech until their agreed upon start date as a Graduate Nurse/Registered Nurse.
Ideal Nurse Technician candidates will have completed their first semester of his/her nursing program.
- Location/Facility - Hillcrest
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Float Pool
- Shift/Schedule - PRN
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Enrolled in Approved Nursing Program required
- Completion of the first semester nursing curriculum required
- BLS or CPR is required within 30 days of hire
Community / Marketing Title: Nurse Technician
Location_formattedLocationLong: Waco, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.