IS Epic Application Analyst 3
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20003461
The EPIC Application Analyst 3 primary responsibility is to configure and provide advanced functional and technical support for the specific application or set of applications to a variety of business and clinical users. In addition, part of the responsibility is to collaborate with end users to understand the workflow and its inter-dependencies and make corrective system adjustments or enhancements. This role is the central point of communication for an assigned set of users and coordinates all activities on behalf of the IS organization. This role also works with leaders to spearhead the process and project planning for the application module.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Functional and technical Subject Matter Expert on the associated application and workflows.
- Provide good understanding of the technology (application) and enterprise processes (integrated workflows) and collaborate closely with all associated teams to drive holistic patient perspective.
- Assist with the analysis recommendations for corrective actions and resolution of problems within the software application.
- Provide in-depth analysis and documentation of workflows, data collections, end-user report details and other technical issues associated with the applications, with vendor and internal stakeholder consideration.
- Create and execute test scripts for new system builds and train and mentor application analysts.
- Assist IS managers and work with various teams to help them better understand organizational policies, procedures and business operations, and translate into specialized application specifications.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION: Associates Degree or equivalent experience required
- EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years of experience required
- CERTIFCATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION: EPIC (EPICCERT) Certification required
Community / Marketing Title: IS Epic Application Analyst 3
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.