RN Supervisor ED, Ft. Worth Night
Location: Ft Worth, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20004815
The nursing supervisor is responsible for supervision of all nursing and unit-based personnel on designated shift and the provision of a safe, caring environment for patient/family and staff which fosters professional nursing practice, shared decision-making, interdisciplinary teamwork and collaboration resulting in positive patient and staff outcomes. S/he assists Nurse Manager in planning, developing, implementing, evaluating and monitoring policies and procedures, budgets and the allocation of resources, continuous quality improvement initiatives, educational programs and shared governance/shared leadership councils to achieve departmental and organizational goals and objectives. Provides nursing care as needed for age-specific patient population. May have some budgetary responsibility to provide assistance to the Nurse Manager. Oversees productivity and day to day operations.
Headcount, not FTEs, will be used to determine the appropriate span of control. This role will manage no more than 25-30 direct reports.
The ideal Nurse Supervisor candidate is someone able to maintain effective communication with patients, staff and physicians; and ensure appropriate protocols with procedures and customer satisfaction.
- Location/Facility - All Saints, Ft. Worth
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Emergency Department
- Shift/Schedule - full time 7:00pm -7:00am
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Graduate of an Accredited Program required
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Texas required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within 30 days of hire required
- Two years of related work experience required
Community / Marketing Title: RN Supervisor ED, Ft. Worth Night
Location_formattedLocationLong: Ft Worth, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.