Contract Administration Analyst III HTM
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20004778
The Health Technology Management (HTM) Contract Administration Analyst III for Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) ensures and maintains the accuracy of contracts/price files to support timely and efficient supply chain operations. This position requires experience with routine contract audits to ensure that contracts are accurate and synchronized with strategic solution providers, trading partners and providers of third party enrichment data.
In addition, the Contract Administration Analyst III for BSWH has the following responsibilities:
- Develop reporting tools specific to contract data management and quality control. Organizes, sorts and filters data to distinguish patterns and recognize trends
- Selects, recommend and applies appropriate analytic and statistical methodologies and techniques to execute against an analysis plan or research objectives
- Provide advance research and analysis to all aspects of contract data elements. Identify patterns of incomplete or incorrect data and identifying solutions for acquiring good data.
- Responsible for providing regular data recommendations to stakeholders and identifying areas of improvement.
- Validate accuracy of the contracts/price files to ensure item master setup is accurate so that a ï¿½perfect orderï¿½ is created, allowing clinicians to get the right product at the right time with the right price.
- Create Metrics Dashboard for Contract Administration Analyst Team to support departmental initiatives and goals
- Responsible for validating Price Files to ensure all required information are provided in order to load into ERP system. Proactively works with vendor to resolve any issues on price files.
- Coordinate communication and appropriate actions with GPO, Distributors, and Vendors to ensure contracts are synchronized and no variances exist between Contract Management System, Lawson ERP System and Supplier Systems.
- Works closely with Data Integrity Team on join efforts to reduce purchase order exceptions.
- Manage contract expirations proactively including proactive interaction with Strategic sourcing to ensure contract coverage.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Super user ability with Lawson ERP System and Contract Management system
- Expert-level skills with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access Database (ODBC)
- Strong data analysis skills
- Working knowledge of Healthcare Supply Chain processes
- Ability to quickly learn new software and applications
- Location/Facility ï¿½ Baylor Scott & White Medical Center
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Biomed Administration
- Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full Time/Days
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nationï¿½s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, itï¿½s accepting a calling!
Bachelorï¿½s degree or equivalent experience
4 years of experience
Masterï¿½s degree preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Contract Administration Analyst III HTM
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.