Clinic RN Convenient Care PRN Day
Location: College Station, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20005040
The Clinic Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides nursing care including the assessment, education and treatment of patients. Baylor Scott & White Health Clinic Nurse (RN) provides leadership for ancillary staff performing physician delegated medical tasks. The Clinic Nurse utilizes the nursing process as the basis for patient care practice. Additional responsibilities of the Clinic Nurse (RN) are to provide effective patient/family education based on individualized learning needs to include discharge instructions, facilitate communication and coordination of interdisciplinary activities and makes appropriate referrals.
The ideal Clinic Nurse (RN) candidate will have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and possess the ability to function effectively in emergency and stressful situations.
- Location/Facility - College Station/Today Care Clinic
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Convenient Care
- Shift/Schedule - PRN, Days
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing is required
- Must be licensed and currently registered as a professional nurse (RN) for the State of Texas or possess a temporary permit to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas while awaiting license receipt
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within 30 days of hire required
Community / Marketing Title: Clinic RN Convenient Care PRN Day
Location_formattedLocationLong: College Station, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.