Anesthesia Technician I - Days
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20005014
The Anesthesia Technician I under general supervision of Anesthesia Technical Manager, sets up equipment, instruments, drugs and supplies for anesthesia procedures. Cleans anesthesia equipment and work area. Stocks anesthesia supplies in Operating Rooms and satellite anesthesia areas such as GI Lab and Radiology.
The ideal Anesthesia Tech I candidate is someone who is able to maintain effective communication with patients, staff and physicians, and ensure appropriate protocols with procedures and customer satisfaction.
- Location/Facility - Baylor University Medical Center - Dallas, TX
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Anesthesia Services
- Shift/Schedule - M-F (630am - 300pm)
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience required
- 2 years relevant experience required
- BLS certification required within 30 days of hire
Community / Marketing Title: Anesthesia Technician I - Days
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.