LVN Convenient Care PRN Day
Location: Brenham, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20005037
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) performs assigned nursing duties, including assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care, under the direct supervision of an RN/Physician. The LVN effectively performs and assists with delegated procedures, implements physician's orders and records observations and evaluations of patient response in a timely and detail oriented manner. The LVN will be responsible for the following:
ï¿½ Reinforces patient/family teaching as delegated by the RN and clearly documents patient response in patient record.
ï¿½ Accepts and documents verbal orders from the provider according to Baylor Scott & White Health Clinic guidelines.
ï¿½ Clearly communicates, verbally and in writing, patient care activities and patient condition to appropriate parties.
ï¿½ Provides appropriate assistance in emergency and stressful situations as needed.
ï¿½ Participates in education and performance improvement activities to improve and maintain personal and departmental qualifications and standards of performance.
ï¿½ Shares technical knowledge with staff/students in a supportive manner.
ï¿½ Fulfills continuing education, licensure and/or certification requirements to maintain required qualifications.
Ideal LVN candidates will have excellent communication skills and a focus to deliver quality patient care.
- Location/Facility - Brenham/BSWH Brenham Clinic
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Convenient Care
- Shift/Schedule - PRN, Saturdays, 8-5 PM
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Graduate Accredited Program Nursing (GAPN) required
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within 30 days of hire required
Community / Marketing Title: LVN Convenient Care PRN Day
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brenham, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.