Certified Surgical Technologist - Days
Location: Rowlett, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20005154
The Surgical Technologist functions in the inter-operative phase of patient care to expedite surgical procedures under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse, anticipates needs of surgeon and surgical procedures to prepare instrumentation for each procedure. The Surgical Technologist prepares the instrument table, identifies damaged or incomplete trays, and ensures proper orientation of electrical, mechanical and air instruments before they are used in patient settings.
The ideal Surgical Technologist candidate is very detail oriented, has a solid knowledge of anatomy, and a clear understanding of surgical procedures and protocols. The candidate is someone who is able to maintain effective communication with patients, staff and physicians, and ensure appropriate protocols with procedures and customer satisfaction.
- Location/Facility - Rowlett,TX - Lakepointe
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Surgery
- Shift/Schedule - Tues, Wed, and Friday 12 hr days
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent experience required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire
- Certification of Surgical Technologist
Community / Marketing Title: Certified Surgical Technologist - Days
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rowlett, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.