Business Analyst - SWHP
Location: Austin, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20005129
Our Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) Business Analyst manages activities to support systems, applications, and reporting that are essential to the core business processes for the Health Plan. The Business Analyst is responsible for coordinating and facilitating process improvement initiatives, new product implementations as well as system upgrades from administrative and other idea source areas. The BSWH Business Analyst will meet and act as liaison with department subject matter experts and decision makers to gather and develop operational requirements for the purpose of improving on general business processes and document business requirements; this will include written reports and visual representations for presentation and dissemination.
The ideal Business Analyst candidate has excellent analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to make effective business decisions. Experience with HealthEdge - Healthrules and CareManager.
- Location/Facility - Scott & White Health Plan (FirstCare), Austin
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Information Technology
- Shift/Schedule - Full-time, days
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Bachelors or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum 2 years Experience Required
- Experience with HealthEdge - Healthrules and CareManager required
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst - SWHP
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.