PCT/HUC Medical Surgical Days
Location: Brenham, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20005148
We are looking for Unit Coordinators to work in one of our Baylor Scott & White Hospitals.
The Unit Coordinator performs various clerical and patient care duties for the department under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse. The Unit Coordinator works closely with nursing, medical staff and the public. Other duties may vary by assigned area or shift. Unit Coordinators must be self-efficient and able to make good decisions. Unit Coordinators also must be able to manage time, pressure and deadlines in a positive fashion and be able to respond appropriately to negative feedback.
Ideal Unit Coordinator candidates will have strong verbal, written and communication skills and have the ability to multi-task.
- Location/Facility - Baylor Scott and White Hospital- Brenham, TX
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Medical Surgical
- Shift/Schedule - Full Time, Days
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- BLS is required within 30 days of hire
Community / Marketing Title: PCT/HUC Medical Surgical Days
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brenham, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.