Medical Technologist Senior
Location: Plano, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20005227
The ideal candidate for The Med Lab Tech position must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to think analytically and critically.
- Location/Facility - THHBP Plano - THH Denton - BSW Plano Rotating
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Lab - Blood Bank Generalist
- Shift/Schedule - 7on7off Night Shift 8:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - Bachelors or Equivalent Exp
- EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 2 years experience required BLOOD BANK - Generalist
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Amer Society of Cln Pathology (ASCP)
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS)
National Credentialing Agency (NCA)
American Medical Techonologist (AMT): Must have one certification from one of these issuing agencies: ASCP, AMT, NCA or AMT.
Community / Marketing Title: Medical Technologist Senior
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plano, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.