Nurse Practitioner Critical Care
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20005357
- Location/Facility - Dallas
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Pulmonary & Critical Care
- Shift/Schedule 12 hour shifts (Day and night)
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- EDUCATION - Masters'
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Acute Care Nrs Pract Cert (ACNP-BC)
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS or BLS within 30 days of hire or transfer.
Community / Marketing Title: Nurse Practitioner Critical Care
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.