Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20005438
Baylor Scott & White Health is the most awarded healthcare system in Texas.
We are searching for dedicated CRNAs to join our team of anesthesia professionals at our Temple, Texas location, which is rated high performing by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Enhanced Compensation Package with $30,000 sign on bonus
- Overtime Available
- Favorable culture with mentorship for new graduates
- Relocation assistance
- Work/Life Balance
- CME Reimbursements up to 4K plus five CME days
- Join the comradery of a large established team of CRNAs and Anesthesiologists
- This is an employed position with no state income tax
- BSWH is a 636-bed acute care Level I trauma center
- Immediate eligibility for health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1 & CME pay/time off
Our Temple hospitals are eligible for the Federal HRSA Nurse Corp student loan reimbursement program. (To review CRNA eligibility for up to 85% student loan reimbursement, click here Learn More- HRSA)
- Bachelors Degree required
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) license required
Community / Marketing Title: CRNA
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.