Location: Plano, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20005684
Come join a team that strives to provide safe, quality, compassionate care! We are looking for Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) to work in one of our Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN) Clinics.
Our Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) for the Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN) perform laboratory functions and prepare patients for examinations and procedures. Our HTPN LVNs clean and arrange laboratory and exam room equipment, order medical supplies, and/or administer medication or injections under supervision. Our HTPN LVNs also may assist the Physician with various procedures.
Ideal HTPN LVN applicants are punctual, dependable, flexible, detail oriented and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Location/Facility -DDA Plano
- Specialty/Department/Practice -Family Practice
- Shift/Schedule -Full time, M-F
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - Grad Accrd Prgm Nursing
- EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 3 months experience required
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
License Pract/Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS or BLS within 30 days of hire or transfer.
Community / Marketing Title: LVN HTPN
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plano, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.