Contact Center Spec 2
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20006369
The ideal candidate for The Contact Center Specialist II must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Location/Facility: Dallas, TX - Baylor Quality Alliance Group
- Specialty/Department/Practice: Contact Center
- Shift/Schedule: FT - Any shift between 10a and 9pm, 4 days/wk, 1/weekend day, Sat., Sun.
- Benefits: Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 18 months experience required
Community / Marketing Title: Contact Center Spec 2
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.