Location: Plano, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20005861
The Scheduling Specialist schedules Radiology/Imaging procedures, makes adjustments to schedules as necessary to ensure maximum utilization of resources, notifies appropriate personnel of scheduled dates and times and types of schedules for distribution.
In addition, the Scheduling Specialist has the following responsibilities:
- Schedules time for Radiology/Imaging procedures as requested by referring Physicians to achieve maximum utilization of resources
- Contacts patients to confirm scheduled dates and times to confirm Radiology/Imaging schedule prior to actual day of procedures
- Adjusts schedules to utilize unused time due to cancellations and to accommodate patients in need of immediate or emergency procedures
- Contacts Radiology/Imaging Staff affected by schedule adjustments to ensure patient is prepared and necessary personnel and equipment are available
- Compiles patient information such as diagnosis, reason for procedure, medications, allergies, and other applicable information provided by Physicians or Office Staff prior to scheduled procedure
- Prints schedules and distributes to appropriate personnel in the Radiology/Imaging Department
- Types memos and policy documents, prepares statistical summaries, and maintains the work area
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy and production requirements.
Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Baylor Scott & White
Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full Time
Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required
Community / Marketing Title: Scheduling Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plano, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.