Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20006196
The Phlebotomist I collects and processes quality specimens in a safe manner as outlined in BSWH policies and procedures. The Phlebotomist I aids in the delivery of exceptional patient care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Phlebotomist will follow all established specimen collection, labeling, transportation, and handling procedures and demonstrate engagement with achieving department goals and continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate has the knowledge and ability to perform laboratory protocols and procedures in accordance with regulations, has analytical and critical thinking abilities, has the ability to comprehend and communicate instructions, can multitask, has the ability to use computers and related software applications, has knowledge of safety and infection control, standards and has the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - BUMC Downtown Dallas, TX Lab
- Shift/Schedule - 7/7 off 12:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required
Community / Marketing Title: Phlebotomist I
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.