Access Service Representative II
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20006549
We are looking for a talented Access Services Representative II to join Baylor Scott & White Health.
Join us and demonstrate your skills and abilities by doing what you do best! In the role of Access Services Representative II, you will be instrumental obtaining current and accurate demographics and insurance information in order to register patient and verification of insurance benefits.
The ideal candidate for the Access Services Representative II role is a strong collaborator who has excellent customer service skills, negotiating skills, and collecting patient financial responsibilities.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Baylor Scott & White
- Shift/Schedule - Full Time
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 2 years experience required
Community / Marketing Title: Access Service Representative II
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.