Pharmacy Tech Supervisor (Temple)
Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20006510
The Pharmacy Technician Supervisor manages the daily operations of the Pharmacy Technicians at the assigned site and independently plans, supervises and assists with the day-to-day activities of the non-pharmacist staff and duties.
Below are the essential functions for the role.
- Coordinate and administer personnel policies and procedures in conjunction with selection, orientation, training, assignment, staffing, evaluation, discipline and discharging employees in compliance with applicable employment regulations.
Develop collaborative working relationships with Pharmacists, Nurses and other Medical staff.
Coordinate, lead and participate in staff education activities and attend continuing education seminars provided by the department.
Assist management in preparation and communication of information to staff at mandatory staff meetings: reinforce and monitor performance expectations.
Identify and provide opportunities for staff to develop knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to contribute to the success of the department.
Initiate medication error reports and administer special projects as assigned.
- Specialty/Department/Practice: Inpatient Pharmacy
- Shift/Schedule: 3:00pm -11:00pm - every 3rd weekend with flexibility due to patient needs.
- Benefits: Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 3 years experience required
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Pharmacy Technician (PHT)
Community / Marketing Title: Pharmacy Tech Supervisor (Temple)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.