Compliance Support Coordinator Temple Austin Lubbock
Location: Lubbock, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20007316
The Compliance Support Coordinator performs activities related to compliance with federal, state, and local laws, regulations and accreditation requirements and provides support in adherence to regulatory policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Generate correspondence in support of business lines regulatory requirements. Identify issues impacting the flow of information and inform leadership for tracking and correction.
- Create, maintain and store regulatory documentation and ensure documents meet regulatory requirements and department policies by conducting regular reviews, coordinating revisions and obtaining approvals.
- Perform support activities such as reporting, tracking and auditing of vendors to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Support department compliance with accreditation agency(ies) by gathering information, assisting in the preparation of survey documents and files, tracking and maintaining work plans.
- Act as a liaison to quality and other compliance departments, respond to requests for data and other compliance-related information, conduct audits to determine compliance with policies, procedures, federal/state laws and accreditation standards. Formulate recommendations and provide written findings and analysis.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - Assoc or Equiv Experience
- EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 1 year experience required
Community / Marketing Title: Compliance Support Coordinator Temple Austin Lubbock
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lubbock, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.