Location: Plano, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20007761
- Performs high quality multimodality procedures, according to exam protocol, in a timely manner.
- Maintains production and quality of imaging procedures by following established standards and procedures.
- Prepares patient or area for multimodality procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to safety requirements, infection-control, drug and radiation policies, protocols and techniques.
- Works with engineers and physicists to ensure optimal operational capabilities of equipment. Reports issues to management or appropriate department.
- Maintains medical imaging records in appropriate system and according to department policies and standards for interpretation in a timely manner.
- Works as Charge Tech, when required, and applies teamwork as a key component to achieving departmental and individual success.
- Participates with management on quality assurance/control programs to ensure quality exams are performed, equipment is tested and maintained, and department performance monitors are met.
- Location/Facility - Baylor Regional Medical Center - Plano
Specialty/Department/Practice - Radiology
- Shift/Schedule - Sat & Sun 7:00PM - 7:00AM
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- EDUCATION - Grad of an Accredited Program
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS is required.
Medical Radiologic Tech (MRT): Licensed by the State of Texas Medical Board as a Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT), unless the role is MRI and Ultrasound.
American Reg MRI Tech (ARMRIT), ARRT-Bone Density (ARRT-BD), ARRT-BS Breast Sonography (ARRT-BS), ARRT-CT Computed Tomography (ARRT-CT), ARRT-M Mammography (ARRT-M), ARRT-MR Magnetic Res Imaging (ARRT-MR), ARRT-N Nuclear Medicine Tech (ARRT-N), ARRT-R Radiography (ARRT-R), ARRT-S Sonography (ARRT-S), ARRT-VI Interventional Rad (ARRT-VI), Cert Nuclear Med Tech (CNMT), Reg Diag Med Sono-Abdomen (AB) (RDMS-AB), Reg Diag Med Sono-Breast (BR) (RDMS-BR), RDMS Fetal Echocardiograpy (RDMS-FE), Reg Diag Med Sono-OB/GYN (OB) (RDMS-OB), RDMS-Pediatric Sonography (PS) (RDMS-PS), Registered Vascular Tech (RVT): Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography in TWO imaging modalities and works 25% of the time in the second modality. Approved modalities are: ARRT-R, ARRT-CT, ARRT-M, ARRT-MR, ARRT-N, ARRT-S, ARRT-VI, ARRT-BS, ARRT-BD, RDMS-AB, RDMS-BR, RDMS-FE, RDMS-OB, RDMS-PS, RVT, CNMT or ARMRIT.
Community / Marketing Title: Multimodality Tech
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plano, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.