EVP Chief Financial Officer
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20009032
Under the direction of the President of Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH), the Chief Financial Officer is responsible for recommending and managing long-range financial plances, operating and capital budgets, plans for capitalization and financing of BSWH, operating groups, affiliates and subsidiaries, and protection and management of BSWH assets and liabilities. Manages the financial affairs of BSWH on an ongoing basis. Directs day-to-day work or staff of the Office of Financial Management. Participates in meetings of the BSWH Management Council.
- Serves as Chief Financial Officer of the healthcare System and its affiliates, providing:
- Counsel, professional advice and support to the President and CEO - and through the President and CEO to Board of Trustees, on matters of financing and financial management and control.
- Direction to Financial Management Staff of BSWH and affiliates.
- Supports the President/Chief Executive Officer and Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officers in Financial Management.
- Recommends and implements approved financing plans and financial policies and procedures.
- Coordinates the formulation, review and approval of long-range financial plans, annual operating budgets and capital budgets. Recommends and takes corrective action.
- Manages the financial affairs of BSWH on a day-to-day basis.
- Directs the work of the BSWH finance staff
- Represents BSWH and affiliated corporations and institutions to the financial community including commercial banks, investment bankers, rating agencies and investors.
- Completes special assignments given by the President and CEO
- Evaluates and tracks allocation of capital and return on investment
- Develops and manages BSWH investment policies and asset allocation
- Formulates and manages debt
- Ensures proper internal controls for revenue, expense, and cash management
- Masters Degree
- 8+ years of experience
- Certified Public Accountant
Community / Marketing Title: EVP Chief Financial Officer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.