Access Services Representative I- Overnight
Location: Rowlett, Texas US
Requisition Number: 20009043
The Access Service Representative I obtains current and accurate demographics and insurance information in order to register patient, verification of insurance benefits, negotiates and collects patient financial responsibilities.
The ideal Access Service Representative I candidate will have proficient typing and keyboarding skills, basic computer skills, and knowledge of Microsoft office. The candidate must be able to work independently in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Baylor Scott & White
- Shift/Schedule - Full Time Overnight/Friday-Sunday 7:00pm-7:00am
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 1 year experience required
Community / Marketing Title: Access Services Representative I- Overnight
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rowlett, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.