Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19006792
Enjoy a fabulous work-life balance with an outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks and 3 weeks of dedicated CME.
Work with like-minded professionals in a fully integrated health system and the largest multi-specialty practice in Texas.
Generous benefits include outstanding compensation and an amazing retirement plan.
Great location to work and live! Enjoy miles of lakes, hiking and biking trails, both within the city or with a short drive to the spectacular Hill Country.As the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health provides full-range, inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation and emergency medical services through 49 hospitals and more than 800 patient access points.
Baylor Scott & White Health is an equal opportunity employer. BSWH does not hire persons who use tobacco or nicotine products. By applying for a job with Baylor Scott & White Health you are attesting that you do not use such products, and that you will remain a non-user if hired by Baylor
Location/Facility - BSWH Medical Center Temple; Temple, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
Specialty/Department/Practice - Dept. of Medicine: Gastroenterology
Shift/Schedule - FT, 40 hours
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: Gastroenterology Physician
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.