IR Technologist PRN
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 18019354
- ï¿½ Location/Facility ï¿½ Baylor Scott & White - Dallas
- ï¿½ Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Radiology
- ï¿½ Shift/Schedule ï¿½ PRN
- ï¿½ Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- ï¿½ Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- ï¿½ 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- ï¿½ Tuition Reimbursement
- ï¿½ PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Completion of an Accredited Program in Radiologic Technology
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Radiography ( ARRT-R) and Certified in Vascular Interventional Radiography (ARRT-VI) within 24 months of hire.
- 1 Year of clinical experience in modality preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: IR Technologist PRN
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.