EHR Program Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19004699
The EHR Program Manager is responsible for the expert evaluation of physician/clinic workflows and processes and development of associated EHR clinical content with the goal of delivering practice solutions to this internal client base. The EHR Program Manager is accountable for ongoing EHR content development, support and maintenance and will provide direction and leadership to staff and vendors. The EHR Program Manager promotes operational readiness, providing support in testing, training, and go-live environments. The EHR Program Manager articulates business needs, develops detailed specifications and project plans in conjunction with team, ensuring milestones/deadlines are met and that the end product meets customer needs and expectations. The EHR Program Manager partners with Information Services and supports the Physician Advisory Committee with understanding and implementing both technical and process standards in support of operational needs and departmental budget planning and management. The EHR Program Manager will also have the following responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Provides internal consultation to ambulatory physicians and their clinics in the evaluation and development phases of EHR deployment
- Develops working relationships with physician leaders and their operational representatives to promote development, adoption and improvement of EHR
- Convenes and facilitates specialty physician groups in order to develop specialty-specific EHR functionality and content
- Leads process reengineering efforts and provides related training to the EHR training and workflow team
- Provides consulting services, ongoing enhancement/project and maintenance updates to the Ambulatory Epic Governance Committee (AEG).
- Monitors enhancement requests from current EHR users and advises Ambulatory Epic Governance Committee (AEG) on such requests
- Implements new content and approved enhancement requests following a standard process including collaboration with training and broad communication to existing users and other ambulatory departments
- Participates in the implementation of the EHR at new practices as needed
- Reviews and advises the AEG on EHR updates as they are released
- Advise Information Services on the potential effects software changes/updates and hardware upgrades could have on EHR and end-user clinical processes
- Liaise with other ambulatory/HTPN departments and Information Services as needed in support of EHR
- Assist reporting staff to define and design needed reports
- Serve as Level 3 support
Location/Facility ï¿½ Dallas, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Informatics
Shift/Schedule ï¿½ Full Time
Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
ï¿½ Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
ï¿½ 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
ï¿½ Tuition Reimbursement
ï¿½ PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nationï¿½s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, itï¿½s accepting a calling!
ï¿½ Bachelorï¿½s degree in a related field
ï¿½ 5-8 years of experience in a similar position
Community / Marketing Title: EHR Program Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.