Director Advanced Heart Failure Transplant Cardiology
Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19010366
- Board certified in cardiovascular disease with additional fellowship training and board certification/eligible in advanced heart failure/cardiac transplantation.
- 3-5 years of experience in building an AHF program is preferred
- Must be UNOS qualified for the care of patients with cardiac transplants
- An interest in education and research
Location/Facility - BSWH Center for Advanced Medicine, Temple, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
Specialty/Department/Practice - Cardiology, Advanced Heart Failure Transplant
Shift/Schedule - FT, days. Call 1:6 rotated
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time of
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: Director Advanced Heart Failure Transplant Cardiology
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.