Stroke Coverage- 24 hr. shifts available
Location: Temple, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19010448
Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a fellowship trained, BC or BE Vascular Neurologists to provide 24 hour shift coverage as a part of our Stroke Team based out of Temple, Texas.
- 24 hour shifts available- inpatient, telemedicine or combined.
- 1-15 shifts available, required to work a min. of 1 shift per month.
- Shift coverage to full-time permanent positions are available.
- Will cover the cost of a Texas Medical License.
- An onsite training and team building will be required once per year.
- Comprehensive Stroke Certified Center by the Joint Commission
- AHA GWTG Gold Plus Target Stroke Elite Plus Awarded
- 30 dedicated stroke beds managed by hospitalists with neurology consultants
- 8-14 bed Neuro ICU
- Temple Memorial is the main hospital where stroke services are provided and serves as the hub for 6 spoke/regional hospitals.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10. Our flagship hospital, Scott & White Memorial Center- Temple, is a 636 bed Level One Trauma Center and it is consistently listed among the "Top 100 Hospitals" in America. It is the primary clinical educational site for the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine.
About Temple, TX
Temple is a mid-size community in Central Texas, conveniently located between several major cities in Texas, only 60 miles north of Austin and 120 miles south of the Dallas Fort Worth area. The community is enriched with a family-friendly, small town culture, great schools and two beautiful lakes. The area is ideal for those who enjoy living in a smaller community but want to easily access big cities.
For more information, contact Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter, Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org .
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Community / Marketing Title: Stroke Coverage- 24 hr. shifts available
Location_formattedLocationLong: Temple, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.