Palliative Care Physician in Lakeway - Austin, TX
Location: Lakeway, Texas US
Requisition Number: 19011208
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Palliative Care physician to join an outstanding Palliative Medicine program. The Palliative Care physician will provide direct patient care. This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history. Candidates should be able to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostic test in and expedient and professional manner. Candidates should also be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
Baylor Scott & White Health combines advanced technology with a collegial work environment among physicians to provide excellence in healthcare.
You will work a job that gives you an ideal work/life balance with clinic hours that support Austinï¿½s ideal to ï¿½Live, Work, & Play.ï¿½
- Come enjoy Austin, Texas, a place with legendary live music
- An eclectic restaurant scene and unique culture.
- Austin has miles of hike and bike trails and over 200 parks and 300 days of clear skies a year!
- Outstanding public and private schools.
- The University of Texas, the Austin Symphony, professional sports teams and so much more!
Location/Facility ï¿½ Baylor Scott & White Medical Center in Lakeway, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
Specialty/Department/Practice ï¿½ Palliative Care
Shift/Schedule ï¿½ full-time, days
- Benefits ï¿½ Our competitive benefits package includes*:
Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists
Community / Marketing Title: Palliative Care Physician in Lakeway - Austin, TX
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lakeway, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.