Home > Attend System Orientation
What to expect
- Learn about our history, Mission, Ambition, Values and Strategies
- Review compliance, safety and security information
- Get instructions for your employee badge and parking sticker(s)
- Learn how to access computer systems
- Hear about benefits and pay information (i.e. direct deposit, Form W-2 and Form W-4)
How to prepare
Orientation is held virtually, every Monday. To participate you will need to:
- Ensure you have an internet-connected device: A computer or tablet is highly recommended; however, a smartphone can be used.
- Find a low distraction area: You are expected to participate in the orientation through interactive tools in the event, but you are not required to be on camera and will remain muted throughout the day.
Check your email for your personal invitation with more details. Invitations will be sent the week prior to your schedule date.
Note: If you have not received your manager's contact information and/or start date details, prior to your scheduled orientation date, please contact PeoplePlace at 877-417-5223.